This report is about registrations of pesticide formulations in China in 2015. Basic information such as registered pesticides and registrants was reported in detail in the report in order to reflect the development status of the pesticide industry in China and guide investments and business movements for the upstream players who pay close attention to the industry or try to find opportunities from it.
So what are the details about the registrations of pesticide formulations in China in 2015?
According to data released by the ICAMA on 31 Dec., 2015, the quantity of new pesticide formulation registrations in China in 2015 totaled 2,810, including 226 hygienic insecticides, obtained by 788 registrants; Among these 2,810 new registrations, 1,062 were for insecticides (hereinafter including hygienic insecticides and agricultural insecticides), accounting for the highest proportion, 37.79% (down by 13.10% year on year) of the total; 847 were for fungicide formulation registrations, including 523 for single formulations and 324 for mixed formulations; 760 were for herbicide formulations, including 458 for single formulations and 302 for mixed formulations; 79 were for plant growth regulator formulations, which soared by 92.68% year on year, including 67 for single formulations and 12 for mixed formulations.
These 2,810 new registrations were for 63 different formulation types, with SC, WP, WG, AS and EC being the five most registered types, accounting for 63.52% of the total.
There were 22 foreign enterprises who registered a total of 86 new pesticide formulations in 2015, and of these, Syngenta (Nantong) Crop Protection Co., Ltd., Syngenta AG, BASF SE and Syngenta (Suzhou) Crop Protection Co., Ltd. respectively registered 11, 10, 8 and 8 formulations, attracting a great deal of attention.
In this report, registrations of pesticide formulations in China in 2015 have been analyzed exhaustively from the following aspects:
– New registrations of herbicide formulation in China in 2015
– New registrations of insecticide formulation in China in 2015
– New registrations of fungicide formulation in China in 2015
Single User License: $800
Corporate License: $2,000
This report tells the market situation of corn starch and four starch sugars including maltose syrup, fructose syrup, maltodextrin and crystal fructose. The information in this report has covered the production and consumption situation, cost analysis of these products.
Sweeteners have played an important role in food additive industry and it also promotes the development of food industry. The increasing price of saccharose has brought in a fast development of starch sugars industry in China since 2005. Among the commonly-seen 27 starch sugars in China, maltose syrup has been the predominant one, with its output accounting for more than 35% of the total output of starch sugar in 2013.
In the future, with China’s economic developing and people’s life improving, function food will be more and more popular in the market, leading to a good momentum of the markets of these specialty starch sugar products. In order to help readers know China’s common starch sugars’ markets, this report has covered below information:
-Supply of corn and starch in China, 2010-2014
-Capacity and output of corn starch and four starch sugars in 2010, 2012, 2014
-Market price of these products in 2010, 2012, 2014
-Major producers and their major customers of these products.
-Cost analysis of the largest producers of these products in China.
-Forecast on the supply and demand of these products.
Single User License: $5,000
Corporate License: $12,500
This report mainly analyses the glyphosate industry of China from the aspects of supply. demand. price. consumption. export. as well as the future
development at home and abroad.
From the report. you can
– Understand China’s glyphosate capacity. output and consumption of glyphosate in 2014-2015;
– Gait insight into the glyphosate manufacturers from the aspects of capacity. output. distribution and pathway;
– Realize which countries and which glyphcsate product exported more;
– Get the potential expanding planning of glyphosate in detail:
– Use our iong-terrn forecasts on glyphosate demand to adjust your strategy.
The glyphosate situation was not so well in 2015. with the global development of genetic modified crop and the overcapacity of glyphosate now. how
the development trend of glyphosate will be during 2016-2020? Will the demand of glyphosate industry increase or decline?
To unfold the overall market of the China’s glyphosate industry. 00M has done deep research from the following aspects:
– Capacity. output and pathway of all producers in China. 2014-2015:
– Consumption and price of glyphosate in China. 2014-2015:
– Export of China’s glyphosate by destination, 2014-2015(Nov. 2015);
– Potential capacity of glyphosate in China;
– Forecast on glyphosate demand at home and abroad. 2016-2020.
Single User License: $3,000
Corporate License: $7,500
Feed probiotics, as one of the major biological feed products, are becoming more and more popular in both domestic and foreign markets. According to some experts, it’s estimated that the market value of biological feed products in China will reach USD20 billion in 2025. In addition, with people paying increasing attention to food safety, more livestock keepers have to choose feed containing probiotics instead of those containing antibiotics currently.
At present, though China’s feed probiotics industry started late, China has been a relatively self-sufficient country. According to CSS’s investigation, the domestic supply and demand of feed probiotics are on an upward trend. China’s market for feed probiotics will keep increasing at an average annual growth rate of about 5% and 6~8% respectively in the next few years (2016-2019). Major factors driving growth in China’s feed probiotics market include a good trend in its downstream market, benefitial policies and the increasing supply of feed probiotics from both domestic and foreign producers.
To help global players understand the China’s feed probiotics market and its future, CSS published this report- Future of Feed Probiotics Industry in China, this is the first edition.
This report focuses on the overall domestic market of feed probiotics and attaches importance to the following parts:
– Overview of feed probiotics industry both in China and in the world;
– Production summary of feed probiotics in China (capacity, output and major producers) during 2011-2015;
– Consumption summary of feed probiotics in China (consumption volume, consumption pattern);
– Forecast on supply and demand of feed probiotics in the next few years (2016-2019);
– Research and analysis of major foreign competitors on feed probiotics industry (including Biomin, Danisco, Kemin, Chr. Hansen and DSM);
– SWOT analysis of Chinese feed probiotics producers, and investment suggestions and opportunities for the foreign enterprises.
Corporate Price: $7,290
Single License Price: $2,2920
This report is about registrations of pesticide technical in China in 2015. Basic information such as registered pesticides and registrants was reported in detail in the report in order to reflect the development status of the pesticide industry in China and guide investments and business movements for the upstream players who pay close attention to the industry or try to find opportunities from it.
So what are the details about the registrations of pesticide technical in China in 2015?
– According to data released by the ICAMA on 31 Dec., 2015, there were altogether 425 new registrations of pesticide technical (renewals excluded) in China in 2015, more than those between 2010 and 2014. However, registrations of new pesticide technical in 2015 increased by only 0.95% compared to that of 2014, significantly less than growth rates over the past three years (15.23%, 16.07% and 29.54% respectively from 2012 to 2014).
– In 2015, 13 new pesticide technical were registered in China for the first time, including 7 fungicides, 3 herbicides, 2 fungicides and 1 acaricide. Of these, 7 (most were old products) were registered by multinational corporations and the other 6 were registered by domestic enterprises and were self-developed.
– in 2015, Glufosinate-ammonium, nicosulfuron, clethodim, dicamba, mesotrione and imazamox are herbicides, the largest number ever registered in one year; thiamethoxam, pymetrozine, imidacloprid and nitenpyram are insecticides which had the largest quantity of new registrations; pyraclostrobin, azoxystrobin, boscalid, difenoconazole, fluazinam, dimethomorph and flutriafol were the most commonly registered fungicides.
– Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co., Ltd., Huai’anGuirui Chemical Co., Ltd. and Zhejiang Tianfeng Biological Sciences Co., Ltd. were the most active registrants, obtaining a large number of approvals. These three companies made more than 10 new registrations in 2015, and Weifang Rainbow in particular made 26 new registrations.
In this report, registrations of pesticide technical in China in 2015 have been analyzed exhaustively from the following aspects:
– New registrations of herbicide technical in China in 2015
– New registrations of insecticide technical in China in 2015
– New registrations of fungicide technical in China in 2015
Single User License: $1,450
Corporate License: $3,625